Terms and Conditions
- The company is based in Uppsala. The company's mailing address is Vattholmavägen 16C, 754 19 Uppsala
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to [email protected] with your case and your contact information and we will contact you shortly or call us on 0702-865595 open between 10-22 every day in week.
- Our services are presented in the main menu - our services. There you find the price and how long the service takes perform.
- Striptease is a combination of two words:strip - take off and tease-tempt.
- Striptease is a form of erotic or burlesque act where an artist, in front of the audience, gradually removes his clothes during a dance with emphasis on the sensual dress and not on the nudity. The striptease can be said to be completed when all the clothes have been removed except the panties / underpants.
- Our artists work professionally and keep the panties / underpants on the body.
- Photography is not allowed without the artist's permission.
- It is strictly forbidden for the client of these services to ask the artist if he can take care of it the panties / underpants, ask the artist if he can perform something that goes to pornography or ask the artist to buy of sex.
- Our artists do not sell sex. If any of our artists do, they will not be allowed to continue working with us.
- Our artists are professional and expect you to be too.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information on products, price, and shipping address. In Paypal you have your billing address. Do you wish business invoice? Email us at [email protected]
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to [email protected]
Delivery / Execution of Service
- Our normal delivery times for our services are a minimum of 1 day. If you want to make a reservation the same day, you call Livestripperellas on phone 0702-865595.
- Note that travel allowance, SEK 20 / mile, will be added if the artist needs to leave home. This applies to the resorts the artist has stated. If you want the artist to go to other places, a quote is given.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us on tel. 0702-865595. In case of force majeure, the booking fee will be refunded.
- All prices on our website are stated in SEK and all prices are inclusive of 25% VAT.
- In connection with booking, a booking fee of SEK 700 is charged, which is deducted from the total amount. Remaining amount is paid directly to the artist on site cash or swish. If you want a company invoice, contact us at [email protected]
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list as well inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserves the right to adjust the price.
Return Policy / cancellation
- If you cancel a service that is booked with more than 48 hours left, you will receive a refund of the booking fee.
- If you cancel a service that is within 48 hours, the booking fee will not be refunded.
When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to us [email protected] In yours message should include your name, your address, email address and any artist, service and date of cancellation applies is clearly stated.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (the seal) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Services booked to be performed within 48 hours.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal. For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
Complaints and complaints
- In the event of a complaint about the performance of a service, please email us at [email protected] We will get back to you within 5 working days.
- We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or improperly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy free of charge error.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
How do you proceed with a complaint?
• Any errors and defects must always be reported to [email protected] where you state your name, yours address, email address, order number and a description of the error. • If we do not succeed in correcting the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We handle return shipping for approved complaints. • We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- We accept no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company's ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, diminished or no delivery from a supplier.
- Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by each supplier and other factors beyond our control.
Product / Service Information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We guarantee not that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products so correctly as possible.
- According to the Act on Electronic Information, visitors to a website for information purposes must receive information on that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user's browsing. Cookie is a small text file that the site you are visiting is requesting to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. It is possible to set its browser to automatically deny cookies. More information is available find on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.
- By shopping at Livestripperellas, you accept our data protection policy and our treatment of yours personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Livestripperellas is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. your personal data is processed by us to be able to handle your order as well as the times when you have wanted newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below information is a summary of how we store and process in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Your information.
What is personal information?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
What information do we store?
- To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example Accounting Act.
- In connection with a purchase, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
What information is shared and for what purpose?
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, surname, address, email address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, it is also saved social security number with the payment provider. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Paypal.
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is the first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
- The shipping companies we work with are: DHL and Postnord.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address are shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers in marketing purposes.
- We use Mailchimp to send out newsletters.
Right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in one readable format.
Right to Correction
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
The right to be forgotten
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
Data Protection Officer
- Livestripperellas is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
How we protect your personal information
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords securely.
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will published online on the site. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For living in an EU country other than Sweden, you can leave complaints online via the European Commission's dispute settlement platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow a decision from ARN or an equivalent dispute resolution body.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.